Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, cite as you write and read your PDFs.
- Automatic extraction of metadata from PDF papers.
- Back-up and synchronization across multiple computers and with a private online account.
- PDF viewer with sticky notes, text highlighting and full-screen reading.
- Full-text search across papers.
- Smart filtering, tagging and automatic PDF file renaming.
- Citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org, and LibreOffice.
- Import of documents and research papers from external websites (e.g., PubMed, Google Scholar, Arxiv) via browser bookmarklet.
- BibTeX export/file sync.
- Private groups to collaboratively tag and annotate research papers.
- Public groups to share reading lists.
- Social networking features (newsfeeds, comments, profile pages, etc.).
- Usage-based readership statistics about papers, authors and publications.