GNU Paint (gpaint) is a simple, easy-to-use paint program.
- Drawing tools-ovals, freehand, polygon, text, with fill or shallow for polygons and closed freehand.
- Cut and paste by selecting irregular regions or polygons.
- Print support using gnome-print (still flaky, will be improved upon next release)
- Modern, ease-to-use user interface with tool and color palettes
- Editing multiple image at the same time without runnng multiple instance of the image editor
- All image processing features present in xpaint