GnoTime is the GNOME Time Tracker, a program which allows you to track the time you spend on any number of tasks and projects.
It's a to-do list/diary/journal tool that can track the amount of time spent on projects, and, among other things, generate reports and invoices based on that time.
Some basic features:
- Multiple To-Do Lists that can be sorted by the priority/importance of the tasks in the list. The to-do items can be organized into categories, arranged in a hierarchical way.
- A pair of Diary/Journal areas that can be used to keep long and detailed notes and diary entries. The project description area allows a multi-paragraph description or status to be typed in.
- A Running Timer, with time totals, for each project/task. One starts the timer by clicking on a task: it will measure the amount of time that you are in front of the computer.
- A Billing Status dialog for each diary entry. You can mark any given diary entry as bill-able/non-bill-able, paid or pending, and set the billing rate.
- A half-dozen different HTML Reports that can slice and dice your lists.