mGBA is an emulator for running Game Boy Advance games.
It aims to be faster and more accurate than many existing Game Boy Advance emulators, as well as adding features that other emulators lack. It also supports Game Boy and Game Boy Color games.
- Highly accurate Game Boy Advance hardware support.
- Fast emulation. Known to run at full speed even on low end hardware, such as netbooks.
- Qt and SDL ports for a heavy-weight and a light-weight frontend.
- Local (same computer) link cable support.
- Real-time clock support, even without configuration.
- A built-in BIOS implementation, and ability to load external BIOS files.
- Turbo/fast-forward support by holding Tab.
- Rewind by holding Backquote.
- Frameskip, configurable up to 10.
- Screenshot support.
- Cheat code support.
- 9 savestate slots. Savestates are also viewable as screenshots.
- Video, GIF and APNG recording.
- e-Reader support.
- Loading from ZIP and 7z files.
- IPS, UPS and BPS patch support.
- Configurable emulation rewinding.
- Support for loading and exporting GameShark and Action Replay snapshots.
- Cores available for RetroArch/Libretro and OpenEmu.
- Many, many smaller things.