LibreOffice Calc is a powerful office tool that helps you to create, edit, and share spreadsheets in your browser. Wizards will guide you through a comprehensive range of advanced spreadsheet functions.
You can also download templates from the LibreOffice template repository.
You can save your spreadsheets in OpenDocument format. This XML-based format means that your files can be read even if the recipient is not a Calc user.
• Flexible cell formatting options, including freely-rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders and much more
• The Scenario Manager allows "what if ..." analysis
• Calc's solver component lets you solve optimization problems
• Open Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (.xlsx, .xls), and can also save your work in Excel format
• Work with your file on Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.net
How to get started:
• Click Launch Online
• Sign-up to rollApp
• Use File > Save As to save your work. You’ll need to connect cloud storage.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Really very slow
Really! This Online App helps me a lot and now I am fully prepare with my practicals. Love You LibrOffice Calc!!
Perfect! Very much helpful for my school practicals.Love you rollapp. Thank you to be helpful in my practical studies.
GREAT AND I THINK THE BEST ONLINE LIBRE OFFICE CALC
Good / verry good
Works just fine ;)
I tried to copy data from an external excel sheet but it would not paste. When I open the file from Google Drive, it does import all the data but not the formulas correctly - when I had to rewrite the sumif formula on tab 2, it just does not calculate correctly.
Great start folks... Keep the great work up!
The best solution for OpenDocument spreadsheets (.ods) on a Chromebook.
Runs great on the iPad4 and the data integrated Dropbox cloud was uncomplicated.
Works as well as on my desktop machine. LibreOffice is a more improved fork of OpenOffice.
Good and fast enough to create and run spreadsheets applications. It lacks some functions but can you can create what you need in a spreadsheet.
Works fine. But runs a little slugest. Its the only online Libre I could fine that would run with chrome
I like it even more than OpenOffice Calc.