Jmol is a viewer for chemical structures in 3D.
- Applet, Application, and Systems Integration Component
- High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
- Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
- Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules, including DSSR for investigating the secondary structure of nucleic acids.
- Support for RasMol/Chime scripting language
- Exports to jpg, png, pngj (a png image that can be dragged back into Jmol to reproduce the exact model state the image was created from) gif, ppm, pdf, POV-Ray, Gaussian, Maya, vrml, x3d, idtf, web page.